Talk

Advanced search

What to get my taxi firm?!

(4 Posts)
StickyProblem Wed 10-Dec-14 14:53:11

I'd like to get the taxi firm something as they take me to the airport a lot. I was thinking of something like chocolates, so the dispatchers can keep them in the office and the drivers can have some when they go in, but it seems a bit boring. Perhaps something like a box of nice choc bars? If it has 20+ pieces that should work. Would appreciate any ideas!

Angelto5 Wed 10-Dec-14 14:57:54

Selection of doughnuts?
Cakes?

TInselaffe Wed 10-Dec-14 14:58:05

If you have access to Costco they were doing a very nice and very large Green and Blacks selection box for a v reasonable price (we got ours with an extra discount at £10 but I think they are £15 normally).

Or how about 'posh' chocolates like Ferrero Rocher as those are on offer in a few supermarkets at the moment.

Depends on the budget - could you do them a fancy tea basket with nice tea bags, nice biscuits, nice coffee as something a bit different?

To be honest in my old job (receptionist) we were so grateful for and touched by any Christmas chocs... we never cared about the brand/price and they all got eaten!

StickyProblem Fri 12-Dec-14 13:02:43

Thanks Angel and Tinsel !

Green & Blacks box is a great idea. We have Lidl rather than Costco... trouble with Lidl stuff is everyone recognises it.. "Mr Choc" is not Green & Blacks! I was thinking of bars rather than chocs so the drivers could have them rather than taking a handful of sticky chocs, but Ferrero Rocher would work with them being wrapped.

Thanks again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now