Advanced search

Please help me find this!

(4 Posts)
DamselNotInHerDress Tue 09-Dec-14 22:13:19

My friends Dp was round earlier and asked if I could pick up something for his dp (my friend! You following?!) as I was going to the area.
It's apparently called Elizabeth Arden facial cleanse and polish. He said it comes in a cardboard tube type thing and has a face cloth inside too, and it's usually about £20.
I've had a look online in a few places and can't see what the bloody hell he's on about!
Any ideas?

Imscarlet Tue 09-Dec-14 22:14:27

I bet it's Liz Earle cleanse and polish, not elizabethb Arden

frankietwospots Tue 09-Dec-14 22:14:34

Think he must mean Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish!

DamselNotInHerDress Tue 09-Dec-14 22:22:26

Oh bless him, he usually does it all himself and she's quite into skin stuff, but I just wash my face with water in the shower so it was a bit lost on me!
Thankyou smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now