Talk

Advanced search

Paw Patrol toys

(11 Posts)
Smokedsalmonbagel Tue 09-Dec-14 09:12:29

My DS is desperate for the paw Patrol lookout tower but it is out of stock everywhere and selling for silly money on amazon.
I've promised myself I would never pay over the odds for a toy but an so tempted.
Any advice?

curiousgeorgie Tue 09-Dec-14 09:51:51

I saw one in Toy Barnhaus at the weekend?

thepartysover Tue 09-Dec-14 10:14:45

We are in a similar situation (Rocky's recycling truck for us). Can't offer any advice I'm afraid - but I feel your pain!

thepartysover Tue 09-Dec-14 10:16:24

They seem to have the Lookout Tower at Toys R Us - it's out of stock online but you could ring around to the shops? £44.99 there.

WowserBowser Tue 09-Dec-14 10:24:40

Why are they so expensive? They are much cheaper on the American Amazon. $34.88 for the lookout tower.

Is it because they have only just been released over here?

My Dad got my neice Chase's Cruiser and another one for £12.99 each at Toys R Us.

Shamazeballs Tue 09-Dec-14 10:25:29

I had to get paw patrol stuff from us amazon. Only a couple of quid more expensive even with shipping.

marleymooo Tue 09-Dec-14 20:22:02

As far as I can see the tower is over £100 on amazon. Do you know anyone in USA could get it for you? My sister picked up a few of the vehicles in smyths in Ireland today but very hard to get. I feel they're overpriced anyway never mind amazon or eBay prices. Good luck op.

SolomanDaisy Tue 09-Dec-14 20:31:43

French amazon still have the Rocky recycling truck at normal price. All the Dutch toy stores still have the lookout tower in stock online, but I'm not sure if any will deliver to the UK.

divingoffthebalcony Tue 09-Dec-14 20:41:36

I think it's because they've only just been released, yes. I've seen the silly prices (third party sellers) on Amazon too!

humblebumble Wed 10-Dec-14 02:56:27

I live in the US and I can see at Toys R Us it is currently $31.99

Postage from the US to the UK isn't that cheap, but probably cheaper than buying it the UK. I'm afraid I don't know how long it would take to get there.

Can I help at all?

Smokedsalmonbagel Sat 20-Dec-14 09:30:34

Thanks everyone
Not destined to.get one so will have to wait til after Christmas. I have managed to get 3 of the vehicles though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now