Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Cracker presents

(13 Posts)
december12 Mon 08-Dec-14 15:52:50

Homemade crackers. I have alcohol miniatures for the adults, except for one teetotaller who has a mini perfume. What can the children have? Boys aged 17,15,13,11 (Not all mine!)

BrieAndChilli Mon 08-Dec-14 16:01:19

Depends on budget

Robofish
Silly putty
Smyths had little mincraft figures
Lego figures
Pack of pokemon trading cards
Novelty pen (sainsburys have light saber pens)

december12 Mon 08-Dec-14 16:07:06

Thanks Chilli. Those were the kind of ideas I had but aren't they getting bit old?

crazykat Mon 08-Dec-14 16:24:16

Scratchcard for the 17 year old.

Minecraft something for the 11 year old.

Not sure about the other two.

Lifesalemon Mon 08-Dec-14 17:33:36

Mini torch.
Mini screwdriver set.
Woven leather bracelet.
Key ring.

Leeds2 Mon 08-Dec-14 17:56:10

Chocolate.

Whatthequack Mon 08-Dec-14 18:09:04

What about one of these each?
Fun, quirky and gross, what more could they want?

www.firebox.com/product/618/Insectilix-Lolly?via=gf

cravingcake Mon 08-Dec-14 22:30:43

I'm doing make your own crackers too & have got personalised golf tee's & key rings (admittedly for the granparents) but something like that could work.

TheFantasticMrsFox Tue 09-Dec-14 07:30:23

Not cheap but DM has ordered a personalised Scout Lego mini figure for DS.
It was certainly over £10 but has been personalised with his hair colour and his group scarf which I think is a great cracker gift (at this point I should mention that DS is obviously her only GC!)

Janet12Conger Tue 09-Dec-14 11:44:49

You can give any useful things to them which they like or they gifts in which they are having interest. You give them dress, t-shirt, any thing related to their favorite sports etc.

bogiesaremyonlyfriend Tue 09-Dec-14 11:48:35

What about a wind up toy or something like that that they could have a race with- amazon to a Santa and snowman and some others only a few quid. Could draw a race track on large paper and there you go some after dinner fun! grin

TheFutureSupremeRulersMum Tue 09-Dec-14 11:55:03

I'm putting RSPB charity pins in mine this year. It took ages to pick a different bird for everyone because I was indecisive

oldestmumaintheworld Tue 09-Dec-14 16:54:24

costa coffee card, book light for reading in bed (I've seen them in Waterstones by the till), cheap, but fun watch, travel toothbrush, memory stick, book token rolled up. All a bit expensive though. Chocolate always goes down well - small lindt father Christmas. Sorry running out of ideas

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now