Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

"Pop Cd" help please for DD1

(10 Posts)
Tvseemstobemyhobby Mon 08-Dec-14 13:56:22

DD1 who shows virtually no interest in pop music other than songs they've "done" at her dance class has asked Father Christmas for 1 thing only. A cd she saw advertised on TV that I stupidly didn't buy there and then.

It was a single Cd and on it had the necessary 2 songs Happy Pharell Williams and Roar Katy Perry. Do you know which CD it is, have you been driven demented by it?

I can find some Double or triple CDs with both of them on BUT know I will have to switch between CDs in the car and drive myself demented so it needs to be a single CD.

Please help, I may soon break google!

I feel a bit of a nobber saying Pop Music hence me quotation marking it

Tortoise Mon 08-Dec-14 14:02:41

Pop party is the only one I can Think of but not sure if only 1 disc.

Tortoise Mon 08-Dec-14 14:04:01

Ok it has 2 but 2nd disc is videos. Pop Party 13

AuntieStella Mon 08-Dec-14 14:06:20

Are you near a big ASDA? They have all sorts of compilation CDs and so you can browse for one (or more) that has those tracks.

Tvseemstobemyhobby Mon 08-Dec-14 14:08:59

I escaped the family yesterday and tried Asda. I will look now at Pop party 13. Will be back

meditrina Mon 08-Dec-14 14:09:33

I found this on Google. Multi CD set, but says the tracks you want are both on disc 1.

Tvseemstobemyhobby Mon 08-Dec-14 14:11:19

Ahhh nice try lovely tortoise but it doesn't seem to have Roar on it or eye of the tiger as DD calls it.

Tvseemstobemyhobby Mon 08-Dec-14 14:13:27

I did find a perfect one online called little boppers but it's out of stock everywhere sad

Tvseemstobemyhobby Mon 08-Dec-14 14:15:42

Meditrina that's the one that is now haunting me!!!

Tortoise Mon 08-Dec-14 14:32:15

Hmm no idea then. Good luck smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now