Talk

Advanced search

Stocking fillers? - now Tickseed/Woolgars are no more.

(4 Posts)
GahLinDah Sun 07-Dec-14 18:19:30

Every year I could rely on logging on to Tickseed and Woolgars and buying lots of lovely quirky little things at really reasonable prices. I was gutted when they closed for business.
I can't find anywhere that matches up to them, does anybody know of a similar website/shop?

Hawkins and Amazon etc. are ok, but everything comes in packs of 4,6,8 and it's just not the same.

It was one of my favourite parts of Christmas, ordering the stocking presents and come Christmas day my dc loved opening them all up. I'm in mourning a bit. fsad fgrin

LumpySpacedPrincess Sun 07-Dec-14 19:04:28

That's so sad, I loved Tickseed and they were so friendly.

I did get some really nice quirky stuff in tk max of all places, but the stock does vary.

GahLinDah Sun 07-Dec-14 20:34:33

Thanks Lumpy I usually avoid TKMaxx - I am rubbish in that place, but will make an exception and have a look. It's always so busy and I get all confused, a friend of mine gets the most amazing bargains there, really lovely stuff. I can never find a thing. fgrin

I do miss Tickseed, good quality little gifts for pennies.

LumpySpacedPrincess Sun 07-Dec-14 21:02:31

It is busy and confusing. fgrin

It was worth it as I got some fabulous, unusual bits that were really good value.

Go in early when it's not crowded.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now