Talk

Advanced search

Ds games for a 6 year old girl?

(9 Posts)
rollonthesummer Sun 07-Dec-14 15:32:07

Can anyone recommend a good one? She has a Strawberry Shortcake one that she isn't that keen on, a Disney Princess one, a Smurfs one and a Frozen one, but she really isn't that fond of any of them!?

Can anyone recommed one that their DD loves?!

macnab Sun 07-Dec-14 15:45:22

My DD adores Mario Kart grin She's just gone 4 and has loved it since before she was 3. She has a thing for Luigi! She also.likes "I did it mum" which is lots of different games and tasks.

CaptainAnkles Sun 07-Dec-14 15:47:20

Can she read quite well? My DD loves Animal Crossing

ilovepowerhoop Sun 07-Dec-14 15:49:48

there are a few tinkerbell games that dd liked at that age. Also liked cooking mama

ilovepowerhoop Sun 07-Dec-14 15:51:27

club penguin?

NorwaySpruce Sun 07-Dec-14 15:56:48

Anything Mario, Animal Crossing, and any of the Lego ones (they are really fab).

Plants vs Zombies is good too.

rollonthesummer Sun 07-Dec-14 19:06:22

Thank you everyone, I will check some of those out!!

crazykat Sun 07-Dec-14 19:43:37

Mario kart, Sonic and club penguin are favourites with my 6yo dd.

I tend to buy the pre-owned games for dd and ds. They're just as good as the new ones but can be much cheaper

jThompson Mon 08-Dec-14 08:29:31

Nintendogs was played a lot here along with a Couple of other pet games but nintedogs defiantly as the longest appeal.

Harvest moon is also good as is brave. The frozen game getdecet reviews but at 10 I suspect dd is a bit old.

Zoo tcoon and junior brain training I thought would go down well but neither have been played much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now