Talk

Advanced search

My Friend Cayla

(8 Posts)
ButchCassidy Sat 06-Dec-14 21:30:10

DD 5 desperate for one.
Are they worth the money?
I don't want to not get it and have her disappointed but the best price I can see is 43 so don't want to be buying tat.
Thanks

pigwitch Sun 07-Dec-14 08:29:51

My DD's have mentioned it too. I haven't a clue whether its any good sorry though it looks crap in the box.

glentherednosedbattleostrich Sun 07-Dec-14 08:33:10

I've bought it for dd, not opened it yet though.

Its quite a nice doll so didn't think the cost was too bad. The reviews are quite mixed but it's the one thing dd has consistently asked for. That and a snow glow bloody Elsa doll

LucilleBluth Sun 07-Dec-14 09:36:32

We have it too, not opened it yet obviously. It reminds me of a doll version of Teddy Rukspin from when I was little......just the new updated app version as opposed to having a tape in its back. A bit of a novelty really, but isn't that what Christmas is for.

ButchCassidy Sun 07-Dec-14 09:45:54

I'm going to order it. She has her heart set on it... I remember my mum being dubious about Mr Frosty but Fthr Christmas still got me one smile

wishywashywanda Sun 07-Dec-14 09:56:27

We've got dd the my friend Chloe doll, couldn't find the cayla anywhere, I had a quick look on YouTube and it looks quite good at what it can do, we only got got ours as it was on sale for £36, as an extra surprise, but probably would have paid full price if did was insistent on it smile

weaselsquirrel Sun 07-Dec-14 11:34:56

I've got dd cayla had it from amazon for under £35 so very pleased with that. Haven't opened it but I can't wait to have a go smile

glentherednosedbattleostrich Sun 07-Dec-14 20:02:02

I'm jealous of your Mr frosty, I wanted one for years and didn't get one.

Some might say that's why I spoil my monster!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now