Talk

Advanced search

the most hideous Christmas decoration goes to...

(22 Posts)
elQuintoConyo Fri 05-Dec-14 23:27:07

OMFG this Santa is excited about Christmas!

madsadbad Sat 06-Dec-14 10:15:54

I wonder if the thing in the middle does anything, I'm hoping it shoots out fake snow! grin

Lifesalemon Sat 06-Dec-14 10:16:50

OMG shock

PacificDogwood Sat 06-Dec-14 10:17:56

grin

What on earth is that thing in the middle?!

elQuintoConyo Sat 06-Dec-14 12:52:17

I, too, was hoping is shot out snow... alas it is a light.

A super-tasteful light (with a broken finger).

I was tempted to buy it, but the lack of jizzlike snow ten full fingers rather put me off!

A friend and I have a competition between ourselves every year, who can find the most hideous dec. Ladt year was a close call, this year I won with my first find grin

He costs €10 - any offers?

EthelCardew Sat 06-Dec-14 17:31:31

elQuintoConyo Have you seen THIS beauty?

I found a transvestite mermaid bauble a few weeks ago. It was terrifying. I'll see if I can find it.

They must have all sold out fhmm but it was very like this. The worst one looked like a very male Diana Ross.

elQuintoConyo Sat 06-Dec-14 19:47:10

Oh, yes! Right up my street!

Still, they are missing a certain erection something...

Yoruba Sat 06-Dec-14 20:50:17

Omg. Where did you find this? I NEED it for my mil!!

LumpySpacedPrincess Sat 06-Dec-14 20:54:22

What on earth is that thing in the middle?!

It's the Alien that burst out of John Hurt

elQuintoConyo Sat 06-Dec-14 20:58:35

In a Chinese €1 shop in Spain Yoruba

It is awesome in its vileness! Perhaps Santa's getting ready to 'service' the reindeer before The Big Day grin

Methe Sat 06-Dec-14 21:05:20

No no no

It is this orange monstosity from Tesco.

The sort of thing you'd buy someone you hated.

Methe Sat 06-Dec-14 21:07:03

Although that Michael Bolton one is v vile too.

elQuintoConyo Sat 06-Dec-14 21:45:14

Crumbs! That's right nasty Methe grin

cookietrue22 Sat 06-Dec-14 21:52:36

Why? Just why?

elQuintoConyo Sat 06-Dec-14 21:57:57

"Sit on my face! And tell me that you love me!"

That is fantastically nafforama! Love the pissing boy's splashmat around the base!

MORE! MORE! I NEED MORE!

Lifesalemon Sat 06-Dec-14 22:13:53

cookie's post gets my vote up to now but only by a narrow margin. They are all quite offensive. fconfused

cookietrue22 Sat 06-Dec-14 22:24:37

That's it looking new, imagine after it had been on a while and used by DH and DS' with dodgy aim. Also, weeing in Santa's head sends a very odd message.

elQuintoConyo Sat 06-Dec-14 23:15:26

But if you were manhandling your mooncup after half a bottle of Aldi Baileys not that I ever have no one would notice grin except Santa's creepy face. Looks like he's trying to get an upskirt shot of you while you're brushing your teeth <boak>

Browneyesblue Sat 06-Dec-14 23:24:51

These are brilliant!

When I was younger and more fun, we used to play a Hideous Christmas decoration game. Armed with the least tasteful decoration we could find, we would try to smuggle it into a friend's house. If we managed to leave the house without being challenged, the new owner would have to display said decoration proudly. If the awful decoration was spotted before leaving, it would have to take pride of place in our home.

It doesn't sound quite as funny written down - the alcohol must have added to the humour fgrin

More tacky mermaids. But mermen this time. You could do a whole tree.

Only $31.45 each ($10.50 shipping)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now