Talk

Advanced search

Today's twitch...

(166 Posts)
makemineapinot Fri 05-Dec-14 22:20:09

Did you know M&S do Percy pig socks??!! Had to buy them! Dd will love them - with a pack of oercy pigs if course!! Anyone else still twitching when they should have stopped buying weeks ago?!

attheendoftheday Sat 06-Dec-14 00:32:44

I bought myself percy pig socks a few weeks ago.

Trying to divert myself but keep buying extra little bits for the dds. It's stuff they'll like and isn't tat, but they have plenty already. Have bought a globe but resisting the giant wolf cuddly so far!

DamselNotInHerDress Sat 06-Dec-14 01:28:52

I haven't finished my shopping so can legitimately buy Percy pig socks (which I didn't know existed until now) for the dds fwink

BedPig2013 Sat 06-Dec-14 08:53:32

I'm off out today to buy duplo ice creams for dd, she's already got 3 sets of duplo for Christmas but she definitely NEEDS this set too! She keeps pretending that her crayons and felt tips are ice creams fwink

DillydollyRIP Sat 06-Dec-14 09:07:55

I love the Percy pig sweets. Could just scoff all by myself share a bag with dcs right now.

mumslife Sat 06-Dec-14 09:14:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

kiwidreamer Sat 06-Dec-14 10:00:16

Arrrrgh now I,need Percy Pig socks and duplo ice creams!!

kiwidreamer Sat 06-Dec-14 10:01:01

Duplo ice creams £12 on Amazon

glentherednosedbattleostrich Sat 06-Dec-14 10:04:33

£35 of beers for DH delivered yesterday!

Nightie for dd, smellies for various family members, chocolate,

I swear I was finished a month ago but keep spotting things. I'm noe doing my friends shopping for her to save my overdraft!

RunawayReindeer Sat 06-Dec-14 10:14:56

Today's twitch.... Already by 10am!! Is two packs of shopkins (dd1) 3 pack of vegetable type crisp things (dd2, 7mo) a golf shirt and tennis racket (dp) and..... Nothing for me! sad

mumslife Sat 06-Dec-14 17:56:32

Nearlyadoctor Sat 06-Dec-14 21:28:21

Today's twitch!!! that's after yesterday's Paddington smellies which DD obviously needed and were too good to miss at half price in M&S.

Today's was Playmobil Pony Farm although did only cost £19 after using Tesco vouchers.

Never again will I be organised for Christmas this twitching costs a fortune ...

makemineapinot Sun 07-Dec-14 17:35:33

Managed to avoid twitching today by putting up the tree!!! Phew!

RJnomore Sun 07-Dec-14 17:39:03

I twitched on the Paddington stuff too yesterday.

I need Thr Percy pig socks! For me!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 07-Dec-14 17:59:02

I was in M&S yesterday , they have some interesting tins "Christmas Eve" with a gold spinning bauble set into it.
It was a biscuit tin £5 (half price) . Might need to twitch back there....

mumslife Sun 07-Dec-14 18:10:25

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 07-Dec-14 19:32:36

I bought that for DS last year (in Tesco, it was a huge book . He still looks through it )

RunawayReindeer Mon 08-Dec-14 09:17:18

Definitely worth twitching back in imo 70, dp works there and said theyr selling.v well!

DamselNotInHerDress Mon 08-Dec-14 09:35:56

I'm nearly there with my shopping now, but just went to Amazon to pick up the minecraft Blockopedia book as I saw mentioned on the bargain threads, and ended up ordering...
The new ruby Redfort book
Klutz nail book
Bubble writing book
Glitter tattoos
Purses
Nanoblocks
fshock
None of these things were on the list!

HollyJollyDillydolly Mon 08-Dec-14 10:06:57

Oops Damsel!
I'm on the lookout now for a meccano set and GREY swimming goggles as requested by ds1...

Glitter tattoos sound like something dd1 would love in her stocking though...fsmile

I'm so rubbish at knowing when to stop. I've had to stop using my christmas list budget app because I'm too embarrassed to add what I've really bought now fblush

WhispersOfWickedness Mon 08-Dec-14 10:09:19

DO NOT look at the Amazon Lightning deals for today if you like Playmobil... wink

DamselNotInHerDress Mon 08-Dec-14 10:13:18

fgrin Holly - I too am avoiding any mention or logging of what I've spent, I really don't want to know. I set myself up with an app and haven't opened it to add anything for about a month - when I left it, the only things on the list to buy were socks for Dp and a milk jug for MIL!

Glitter tattoos keep mine quiet for ages, they're the ones you paint on yourself rather than the transfer sort.
Their room does get quite glittery but it hoovers up fine and keeps them and their friends quiet and happy for ages so it's a small price to pay!

HollyJollyDillydolly Mon 08-Dec-14 10:17:38

Luckily ds is more into lego than playmobil so I think I'm safe logging onto Amazon.

So I've just added glitter tattoos to my list too...

BeHoHoHove Mon 08-Dec-14 10:18:37

Twitchy too

A leather pen and breaking bad key ring for ds16 stocking, chocolate marzipans for dh. I have all my shopping, I need to stop!

bogiesaremyonlyfriend Mon 08-Dec-14 11:46:51

Oooh I just resisted a twitch!! Glitter tatoo set in asda for £4! Had loads of lovely sets. I was very good grin and put it back or I would have had to but something for dd2 to even the piles not sure I can resist cheap playmobil.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now