Talk

Advanced search

Personalised presents??

(4 Posts)
Caramelkate Fri 05-Dec-14 15:03:26

Can anyone recommend a personalised gift for a young 11 year old girl? I got all the other children personalised coke bottles, but they aren't doing them now, and she only arrived today ( we foster). Aargh!!

I have no idea of likes and dislikes, I just know it's a tight deadline to get something done!

Lilicat1013 Fri 05-Dec-14 15:40:22

You could look on Etsy for personalised jewellery, the do a lot of options and there are plenty of budget ones. I remember feeling really grown up when I got jewellery at that age.

mysteryfairy Fri 05-Dec-14 16:10:58

I have coke bottles for ds1 and ds2 but not for DD despite having loads of people on the look out for one all summer. I have got her Rudolph.

If someone can get to a branch of Selfridges they could get a personalised jar of Nutella done for her - about £4.

3bunnies Fri 05-Dec-14 17:09:30

Has she got a popular name? Quite a few shops have personalised tree decorations etc which she can take with her.

One of mine has a more unique name so I have sourced more bespoke options.

This company are very quick with delivering personalised pencils (within 2-3 days). You could combine with a pencil case.

These personalised keyrings are a little cheaper and delivery was also very quick.

There are also lots of people selling personalised mugs, notebooks etc on ebay. You could msg them to check that it will arrive on time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now