Talk

Advanced search

Help with little pressie idea for friend?

(12 Posts)
saltedcaramelicious Fri 05-Dec-14 09:21:25

We don't get to see each other very often so get a bit stuck for ideas. She's late 20s, single and just moved into a new flat. She loves Emma Bridgwater stuff but I bought her this last year so would like something different.
Any ideas? We don't spend much at all, �10-15ish?

nocutsnobuttsnococonuts Fri 05-Dec-14 10:02:16

not sure if u have a tiger shop near u but they have some lovely stuff in there and very reasonable. I bought my mum 2 glass pots and a glass ring holder for her dressing table for£2 each. also nice bakewear, stationary bits, homewear.

Ainmnua Fri 05-Dec-14 10:18:27

I always think you can't go wrong with the Live Lounge CD there's such a mix on it.

YeGodsAndLittleFishes Fri 05-Dec-14 10:22:50

Emma Bridgewater tin from Lakeland, filled with home made treats?

A fleece blanket or lamp or candle/gadget for her flat?

Photo calendar

TywysogesGymraeg Fri 05-Dec-14 10:23:21

You also can't go wrong with a smelly candle!

marne2 Fri 05-Dec-14 11:37:07

I'm a few years older (32) and have asked dh for the live lounge cd for in my car, I would also be happy with a Yankee candle.

saltedcaramelicious Fri 05-Dec-14 13:27:23

Thankyou, love the idea of the live lounge cd, this is actually something i would love too <adds to ever-expanding list of things i'd like for xmas myself>
I going to pop into cath kidston after work and see if there's anything good in there as she likes that stuff too, if not CD it is!

ftmsoon Fri 05-Dec-14 21:11:12

I've got my friend a cute little notepad with pen attached. I'm sure Cath Kidson will do something like that.

saltedcaramelicious Sun 07-Dec-14 18:05:06

Settled on catholic kidston tea towels, and a yankee candle in a little holder :-) ordering the cd for another friend though!

CatCushion Sun 07-Dec-14 23:04:34

Just imagining a Catholic Kidson tea towel with "Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee..." printed in pink, yellow and red. Goes well with the candle, too! grin

saltedcaramelicious Mon 08-Dec-14 09:35:44

Haha, just realised my autocorrect fail there. Love it, possibly one of my best yet on here grin

CatCushion Mon 08-Dec-14 09:43:50

fgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now