Talk

Advanced search

Which is the bet toy dog that walks and barks

(7 Posts)
Chumpster Tue 02-Dec-14 21:02:53

My DD and DS would love a toy dog that woofs and walks across the carpet. Ideally I'd like one that was furry and a bit realistic looking. I'd really appreciate recommendations if anyone knows of a really nice one! TIA!

LittleMissSparklyGreenTinsel Tue 02-Dec-14 21:09:13

We have some little fur real animals (boys are cat and horse lovers so no dogs) they love them. the entertainer have a fur real dog half price today on a lightning deal though.

oobedobe Wed 03-Dec-14 03:18:36

I got my dd the fur real Gogo walking pet pup called cookie it seems to be the best one out there for a 'real' looking toy dog. Should be able to get a deal some where try toys r us.

Chumpster Wed 03-Dec-14 10:30:19

Thanks guys! Will check them out.

Hakluyt Wed 03-Dec-14 10:32:43

I was just about to say that miniature Yorkshire terriers can be fantastic little dogs when I realised you mean actual toys.......grin

Chumpster Fri 05-Dec-14 14:09:19

I would love a real dog that woofs (occasionally) and walks across the carpet, but not practical at the mo unfortunately!!

FrauHelgaMissMarpleandaChuckle Fri 05-Dec-14 14:10:48

Hak beat me to it grin I was about to say I have a wee terrier and he's great but he's a bit bigger than a toy breed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now