Talk

Advanced search

DS Christmas List Changed - Help needed PLEASE to find Real Madrid 3rd strip jersey for ds

(9 Posts)
Hetty01 Tue 02-Dec-14 16:29:33

My DS changed his Christmas list yesterday. Number one on the new list is a Real Madrid Third Strip 2014 (black with dragon). Of course it's a limited edition and I can't find a single one despite 2 days online and on the phone (UK, Europe,USA). Adidas HQ have told me there won't be any available before 2015. Please does anyone know anywhere that I could get this jersey (Size 9-10/YM or 11-12/YL (ideally) or 13-14YXL at a push? I am absolutely DESPERATE. My DS is 8 but jerseys are small fitting. He's told me not to worry as everything works out at Christmas because of you know who……

magpiegin Tue 02-Dec-14 16:35:54

eBay has some in adult small if that could work at a push?

Hetty01 Tue 02-Dec-14 17:07:14

Thanks a million - I checked with Adidas and sadly adult small is for a 15-16 year old - Real Madrid put full Adult Small kit for sale online today. A really nice woman in Adidas customer service told me it would be like a dress on him…..I appreciate your help.

revealall Tue 02-Dec-14 17:28:32

Can you knock up a Father Christmas special voucher for the date the children's one come in. You can't get him one if they don't make them before 2015!

SteveBrucesNose Tue 02-Dec-14 17:59:41

The so-called Adidas flagship store for the Middle East has just opened not far from me and I'll be in that mall tomorrow. I'll let you know of they have it in by any chance.
Can get it sent over in the post or with someone heading back to the UK between now and Christmas

Ladymoods Wed 03-Dec-14 10:35:01

I'd tell him there are none left and buy him a ticket for a local football club instead smile misses point

fuzzpig Wed 03-Dec-14 11:00:26

Yes I'd go with the voucher suggestion. I did similar with DSD with a dvd I knew she was desperate for - made a tiny scroll tied up with ribbon saying it would be delivered on release day smile

ThroughTheLongNight Wed 03-Dec-14 13:46:54

I got my ds Real Madrid kit from here

traviata Wed 03-Dec-14 14:32:55

it's on Amazon Spain here

have PMd the OP

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now