Talk

Advanced search

Christmas Jumpers for teens/tweens

(9 Posts)
AugustaGloop Tue 02-Dec-14 12:41:12

I need to get Christmas jumpers (or sweatshirts/tops) for several children aged between 9 and 13. They all need to be different. I have already got some but need I think 4 more (2 girls and 2 boys). Budget up to £12 (although will increase a bit if I get stuck). Have raided Primark and got a couple from new look teens but struggling in particular with the boys. It would ideally be good if they like them which I think at that age means vaguely cool, esp for the boys. I do appreciate that the whole point of Christmas jumpers is that they are not cool, but ideally I would like ones that are not completely naff. Big ask! The older girl and boy could wear adult clothes in a small size, but suspect that would be even harder to get in budget, but should still fit 12/13 or 13/14 in kids sizes. Anyone seen any that might fit the bill? Thanks!

HellKitty Tue 02-Dec-14 12:43:00

I got a grey t in Primark with a Xmas pudding on. It was in the men's but I found an XS for DS3 (13).

spottymoo Tue 02-Dec-14 14:11:40

Asda have a large range

SpockSmashesScissors Tue 02-Dec-14 14:47:19

DS 11 has got this one asda

Asda had quite a few different ones.

The Next ones I saw were quite cool but I think they were more £18/20.

AugustaGloop Tue 02-Dec-14 23:33:53

Thanks I got a couple from asda, thanks. 2 to go!

ErrolTheDragon Tue 02-Dec-14 23:39:48

DD got a brilliantly psychotic-looking penguin last year from primark which was actually a mens small size (she's short and was 14 then) - so you might want to check their adult sizes for the lads.

I've just been looking on amazon - DD has been a bit 'pah! Christmas' this year so I'm thinking of gettign her a Bah Humbug t-shirt, there's lots of sweatshirts too, maybe that for any of them who think xmas jumpers are naff?

AugustaGloop Thu 04-Dec-14 19:15:57

Thanks for suggestions so far. I am left with one to get. Boy aged 12. Any different suggestions?

bigTillyMint Thu 04-Dec-14 19:17:55

Lidl had them for £10, not sure if they have them still.

ChippyMinton Thu 04-Dec-14 21:42:47

Sainsbury had a jolly bah humbug one.
And H&M had some.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now