Talk

Advanced search

What do I want for Xmas?

(7 Posts)
Pigleychez Mon 01-Dec-14 20:25:13

DH keeps asking me what I want but ive no ideas.

What have you asked for? I need some inspiration.

ILoveSimonCowell Mon 01-Dec-14 20:27:36

What's the budget...!?

cheapandcheerful Mon 01-Dec-14 22:05:50

I'm going to ask dh for perfume as I have run out! I always appreciate gloves too as mine always seem to disappear or get killed in the wash.

fuzzpig Mon 01-Dec-14 22:06:27

Well, I asked for lego grin DH has chosen me some.

DD has chosen me (she thinks I don't know bless her so I'll have to act surprised) the Frozen piano music book which I'm outrageously excited about!

I also have some birthday and Xmas money to choose myself something, and I'll be using it to get a family board game because playing games with my family makes me very happy smile

katiegee Mon 01-Dec-14 22:13:15

I've asked for new pants from m&s, pregnancy has ruined every pair I own so I thought some nice new ones would be nice for after the baby arrives (and the incessant bleeding stops, obviously!)

new make-up brushes

a benefit eye shadow palette I've had my eye on for a while

a big brown leather bag from fat face, although it is very pricey!

vouchers for somewhere like h&m, oasis, fat face so can take myself shopping for some new clothes. again, pregnancy has stretched almost all my tops to within an inch of their lives!

*not expecting everything on the above list, not will I ever in a million years be getting it all... I like a surprise on Christmas Day so I list a few things and husband can choose smile

Pigleychez Mon 01-Dec-14 22:29:17

Fuzzpig The frozen piano book sounds fab!! I'd be excited by that.
I'd love to play the piano. In fact iv'e toyed with getting lessons before. I could ask for them but DH thinks its pointless as we don't have a piano.

Budget- up to about £100 I guess.

I do want a new mixer and have been looking but see nothing that takes my fancy.

fuzzpig Mon 01-Dec-14 22:50:00

Well for a hundred you might be able to get a keyboard grin

(There's 4 different versions of the frozen music BTW, ranging in difficulty - that's why I had to know in advance as DH would've ordered the wrong one grin)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now