Talk

Advanced search

Stampylongnose gift help!

(9 Posts)
MistletoeBUTNOwine Sun 30-Nov-14 21:11:23

Where the effing Jeff can I get a stampy longnose toy from?

Whatthequack Sun 30-Nov-14 21:21:23

stampy.spreadshirt.co.uk

smile

MonoNoAware Sun 30-Nov-14 21:40:51

You can get 4" or larger plastic figures printed with Stampy's (or any other) skin at this US site UK postage is very reasonable and I can vouch for the quality.

I've also had a lovely, although not cheap at £37, Stampy plush made. I'll dig out the link...

MonoNoAware Sun 30-Nov-14 21:43:32

Minecraft plush link

MonoNoAware Sun 30-Nov-14 21:50:27

...also you can print out (free) papercraft templates for Stampy and pretty much everything else Minecraft related. If you printed, cut and scored them, and presented them nicely I imagine they'd make a nice gift too. We've already got quite a collection, so sadly can't pull that trick here!

diddlediddledumpling Sun 30-Nov-14 22:17:22

those plush dolls are amazing!

MonoNoAware Mon 01-Dec-14 12:05:16

They're great, aren't they? I'll try and post a picture of our Stampy. I asked for him to be pixel perfect as opposed to a 'realistic' version, as I though DS would prefer that. I had a little foam diamond sword, a slice of melon and a slice of cake made too. He's adorable.

MonoNoAware Mon 01-Dec-14 12:06:35

Phone won't let me post a photo, but he's very similar to this one here

sanfairyanne Mon 01-Dec-14 18:30:30

does it have to be a toy? i got some nice stuff off ebay - tshirt and small bag - with stampycat pics on

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now