Talk

Advanced search

Advent Calendars/Playmobil issue (two days to go!)

(5 Posts)
oobedobe Sat 29-Nov-14 20:16:57

So we have a v cute fabric tree which has little felt ornaments for each day of advent, we also have a gorgeous wooden advent house which MIL sent us a few years back (that one I put little chocs in).

That seems enough to do each day but I also have two old playmobil advent calendars from other years - should I bother to box these up to open properly for advent or should I just give the DDs (6 & 2) the Christmas pieces to play with?

Problem is we have no good place to put the Playmobil calendars and it feels like it will be a daily battle to keep it together not lost/stop DD2 opening bits etc.

What do other's do with their old calendar pieces?

NorwaySpruce Sat 29-Nov-14 20:21:31

Our Playmobil calendar pieces join the main Playmobil collection after Christmas, that's what makes them such good value.

You could use some of the smaller bits in place of chocolates this year, if they fit in the boxes.

Merrow Sat 29-Nov-14 21:09:04

Is it Christmas themed playmobil? I've just put puts up as a christmas scene on top of the speaker

Merrow Sat 29-Nov-14 21:09:37

Put puts? Put ours, that should say!

oobedobe Sun 30-Nov-14 03:16:29

Yes they were winter wonderland and Christmas in the park advent calendars and I have been keeping them in the box thinking I would re do them but maybe that was over ambitious!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now