Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone help me find this paper, please?

(7 Posts)
Thingymawotsit Fri 28-Nov-14 19:27:06

Ds is fascinated with the Charlie and Lola episode How many more minutes until Christmas? And is certain that Father Christmas is going to bring his presents in 'Sky wrapping paper'

However, I cannot find paper similar anywhere. Does anyone have any idea where I can try? It's the background sky in the picture. Blue with white starry bits.

SouthernOne Fri 28-Nov-14 19:31:09

www.sainsburys.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/gb/groceries/sainsburys-wrap-3m-value---blue-white-stars?langId=44&storeId=10151&krypto=cPtl6ZV6VeG%2Fmmv2GdkRCJPbzES4TthPhxsdhARLbmsKZdxK6QVJkCKmWVR7fITnhFFVBcYY7a0C%0AgGBTkbQYqeZ00igMhiJynYyjqSUJQwHx96ufsIArxFeP0J4zvJ9z&ddkey=http:gb/groceries/sainsburys-wrap-3m-value---blue-white-stars

not like the pic but starry paper

Thingymawotsit Fri 28-Nov-14 19:39:09

Thank you, I'm going to keep for back up. I'm still hoping to get slightly closer with the same starry shapes. Who would have thought it'd be so hard.

Catanddogmake6 Fri 28-Nov-14 19:47:48

Try googling 'print your own wrapping paper'. Several places came up including Asda.
www.asda-photo.co.uk/product-info/102-square-photo-gifts/168-wrapping-paper

If you save the picture as a JPEG I would think you could upload it. Obviously against copyright but as it's not for sale should be okay. Alternatively a bit of fiddling just to get the stars in the picture. Worth a try.

Thingymawotsit Fri 28-Nov-14 19:51:17

You're a genius, I would never have thought about printing it. Off to fiddle with cropping to get just stars. Thank you.

member Fri 28-Nov-14 20:00:03

Make your own?!?http://www.projectwedding.com/blog/2012/06/06/diy-wednesday-starry-night-favors/

Catanddogmake6 Fri 28-Nov-14 20:01:29

You are more than welcome. Hope it works.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now