Talk

Advanced search

don't you just hate that!

(8 Posts)
SouthernOne Fri 28-Nov-14 16:50:03

home alone so got last of my presents out to wrap, got everything out, just to find that I've ran out of sellotape on the first parcel.

LoveVintage Fri 28-Nov-14 18:03:00

I feel your pain. This has happened to me before - once on Christmas eve as I tipsily wrapped the dc's presents, and had to resort to using a roll of that black sticky insulation tape.

lucysmam Fri 28-Nov-14 18:07:20

I bought a new roll specifically for present wrapping last week!

I've hidden it from dd2 who is a sticky tape monster or I'd end up with the exact same problem grin

SouthernOne Fri 28-Nov-14 18:46:03

had a trip to local Home Bargains 99p sellotape and some bargain £9.99 lightssmile

lucysmam Fri 28-Nov-14 18:50:37

I'm off in Home Bargains tomorrow for some lights for the little live tree my dad bought me today. Hopefully outdoor ones & I'll be able to work out how to plug them in without drilling anything hmm

DamselNotInHerDress Sat 29-Nov-14 10:52:05

I haven't used sellotape in years, I have one of those wristband dispensers - it has made wrapping so much nicer!
And I just shove a few of the refills in my trolley when they're on offer. I got 5 packs last week.
Ditch the sellotape, come to the dark side grin

MsAspreyDiamonds Sat 29-Nov-14 19:09:45

We had five rolls of tape but now we have only one....confused

MsAspreyDiamonds Sat 29-Nov-14 19:10:58

We had five rolls of tape but now we have only one...hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now