Talk

Advanced search

Anyone know anything about any lovely Christmas TV?

(7 Posts)
Boysclothes Thu 27-Nov-14 19:14:14

Has anyone seen any ads for some nice Christmas TV? I'm talking Christmas food like Nigellissima, nice Christmas crafty programmes like Kirsty and phil do some years etc etc. I haven't see anything trailed yet!

ChippyMinton Thu 27-Nov-14 19:20:31

Not seen anything like that, but there are some good family programmes: Esio Trot (Roald Dahl) , The Boy in a Dress (David Walliams) and Professor Branestawm (my favourite when I was a kid <shows age>)

ErrolTheDragon Thu 27-Nov-14 19:25:45

Judging from the last couple of minutes of the series finale, the Dr Who xmas special will be properly seasonal. grin (that's our only must-watch)

Boysclothes Thu 27-Nov-14 19:29:26

I've never managed to get in to Dr Who. LOVE esio Trot though, will be looking out for that.

I like series full of tat which I'll never make or do, lasting a few weeks in the run up to Christmas. Where is it all this year?

OverAndAbove Thu 27-Nov-14 19:29:41

There was mention on Strictly ITT today of the Christmas special, on Christmas Day!

BuilderMammy Thu 27-Nov-14 19:53:48

There's a BBC adaptation of Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell which I'm really, really looking forward to.

Boysclothes Thu 27-Nov-14 19:59:28

OMG I love that book!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now