Talk

Advanced search

Help What to buy teenage boys

(8 Posts)
Doublethecuddles Thu 27-Nov-14 09:19:53

I need some help, I have to buy for great nephews who are 13,14, 16. I don't see them very often. I'd rather not give them iTunes vouchers as I always spend more that I would on presents.
I would like to spend about £10 on each of them. Any suggestions would be gratefully received! Thanks

Sitoff Thu 27-Nov-14 09:22:40

Nerf guns or selection box/tin of roses,quality street etc each

Haribotangfastic Thu 27-Nov-14 09:29:20

Do they have xbox or playstation as you can buy vouchers for £10 to redeem against games, extra packs,movies etc. Surfdome.com have some tshirts usually around £10 with free delivery.

LineRunner Thu 27-Nov-14 09:33:25

Agree on selection boxes / tins of sweets. Also at that age they like stuff like Lynx Dry and I've seen gift sets for a fiver (deodorant spray and shower gel).

Nice boxers are also good. For £10 or less you could get a designer name in TK Maxx.

Doublethecuddles Thu 27-Nov-14 11:45:21

I like the idea of nerf guns, it could be good fun on Christmas Day. I will look out for some deals. Failing that I will investigate the t-shirts.

sunshineday Thu 27-Nov-14 13:31:58

Having 3 boys the same age the 13 yr would possibly be fine with that but the other two (especially the 16yr) would not be that impressed, but I can only speak for my three.

ihearttc Thu 27-Nov-14 16:28:13

You can get a pack of 3 £10 iTunes vouchers if that helps at all?

FriskyMare Thu 27-Nov-14 17:48:01

I have just bought some Jack Wills bath stuff and zip up earphones in the Boots 3for2 so £36 of stuff for £24. Would be well within your budget.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now