Talk

Advanced search

Is this worth £100?

(4 Posts)
RedButtonhole Wed 26-Nov-14 21:57:08

I found this on amazon and am considering it as DS' "main" gift.

There don't seem to be many reviews for it, any I can find are waiting for it to be opened at Christmas. £100 is at the very top end of my budget, I'm hoping to get it for about £80-£90 if it drops a bit or I get a good voucher code.

Just wondering if anyone has any views on it and if it's really worth that amount?

He has the Imaginext castle at his grandparents' house which has been played with non-stop.

wishywashywanda Wed 26-Nov-14 22:37:04

Sorry have no reviews of this toy but smyths have £12 off a £100 spend online with code SMYNOV12

wishywashywanda Wed 26-Nov-14 22:38:58

Oh just noticed the 1st review on smyths says the price dropped Down To £79.99 7 days ago so may do it again before Christmas?

RedButtonhole Wed 26-Nov-14 22:47:02

Thanks wishy I noticed the offer on Smyths too, but it ends tomorrow and I don't have the money until Friday. With any luck the code might still work or I'll get lucky since it's black Friday.

I'm tempted to hold off until nearer Christmas incase it drops again but not sure I'm brave enough to leave it too late.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now