Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find 2 quite specific presents

(11 Posts)
chaosisawayoflife Wed 26-Nov-14 20:59:16

Dd has asked for various Doc mcstuffins characters. I've managed to get all of them apart from Squeakers. I know there isn't a specific Squeakers toy but I'd like to get her a generic squeaky fish but haven't been able to find one. If anyone can find one, preferably in blue, I will send virtual Bailey's cocktails and luxury chocs.
Secondly I want to get her some playdoh and tools. I don't want one of those crappy 'fun factory' type sets that fall apart in 5 minutes, but just a set with playdoh, rolling pins, cutters etc. Anyone seen anything like this on their travels?

Showy Wed 26-Nov-14 21:06:01

Playdoh

I've never even heard of Doc Mcstuffins.

attheendoftheday Wed 26-Nov-14 21:06:57

I'm no help on the squeaky fish front, but for playdoh Melissa and Doug do a nice set of wooden rollers and other tools.

Over the years we've added to it with a set of plastic extruders off eBay, a jar of shaped cutters (intended for baking but just as good with playdoh) and some silicon cake cases to make playdoh cakes in.

wishywashywanda Wed 26-Nov-14 21:13:32

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3497713.htm

This is good value plus mix and match on the 2 for £15 offer.

wishywashywanda Wed 26-Nov-14 21:14:56

Mcstuffins set with squeakers
http://www.disneystore.co.uk/bath-toys-toys-doc-mcstuffins-bath-toys/mp/69704/1000253/

HuevosRancheros Wed 26-Nov-14 21:15:23

Disney store seem to do a set of Doc McStuffin bath toys here

And toys r us should do a squeakers toy, but are out of stock online - which isn't to say your local shop doesn't have it in stock?

babyfedleaning Wed 26-Nov-14 21:17:35

We've got this, which DS loves

GettingJiggyWithIt Wed 26-Nov-14 21:19:40

There is a specific squeaky fish from that range for ten dollars on toys r us and they ship internationally allegedly.

chaosisawayoflife Thu 27-Nov-14 07:05:44

Thank you everyone. Those playdoh sets are exactly what I was looking for. I'll keep hunting for squeakers, I'm not keen on ordering from the US and the bath toy is prob a bit small but will do if I can't find anything else.

Turquoiseblue Thu 27-Nov-14 07:12:26

Dd loves ikea kids baking set for her play doh. It s a lot more robust than the plastic little fun factory stuff.
(I make play doh at home too sometimes - flour, salt, oil, warm water, and food colouring, when finished place in sealed bag with a little olive oil and in fridge and it ll keep for another day or so) if you google you ll get play doh recipes that involve gelatin etc too.

Sootgremlin Thu 27-Nov-14 16:36:06

I found a great playdough recipe online, best ever. Made one lot beginning of September, and still useable and only just beginning to dry out now. Kept in an airtight container. Here

I know that isn't what you asked blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now