Talk

Advanced search

So if it's "just us" on Xmas Day, how do we make sure it's not just like any other day?

(3 Posts)
MATB1 Wed 26-Nov-14 19:31:19

Following on from my thread about juggling 3 sets if parents at Christmas, we've pretty much decided it'll be just the four of us (me, DH, dd1 3yo, dd2 5m).

DH will be off work 19th dec for 2 weeks so other than Christmas food, crackers, music, films, what can we do to make it stand out from every other day?! I'm looking forward to not running around pleasing everyone but a bit worried it will just feel like a normal day....

chocoluvva Wed 26-Nov-14 20:43:47

We have Christmas with just the four of us usually and it's lovely. So relaxed.
We always go for a walk in the late afternoon after Christmas dinner. And phone the relations. When we can persuade DH to hmm we usually play a game in the evening.

Misty9 Wed 26-Nov-14 21:27:20

Hi, I replied on your other thread and I started a thread on the exact same topic so have bumped it for you smile there was another one with loads of ideas which I'll try to find instead of getting an early night as I should

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now