Talk

Advanced search

Boys aged 5,7,9,10 What to boy

(8 Posts)
msjasonbourne Wed 26-Nov-14 12:21:54

I have presents to get for my friends children aged 5,7,9,10 and am short of ideas.
I did Nerf guns last year so don't think I can do that again. Although I've been told you can never have enough Nerf guns!

I've done Lego in the past, and the older boys are quite sporty. I was thinking of Zoobs.

Any ideas will be gratefully received.

Thanks

TheAlias Wed 26-Nov-14 12:28:06

I'm afraid in these situations I do a selection pack and an annual. Not particularly exciting but at least it gets used.

inneedofchocolate Wed 26-Nov-14 13:24:00

Brain box games are great.

Badvocinapeartree Wed 26-Nov-14 13:34:38

My sons would agree re the Nerf guns! smile
Lego is always good ime.
What about vouchers for a Sports shop?
Or iTunes vouchers if they have the tech?

Starfishiecloverhv Wed 26-Nov-14 16:42:34

I have 10 and 9 year old step-sons

Less experience with buying for 7 and 5 year old boys though

are they all one family, if so what about a subutteo set. My 10 year of DSS loves subutteo it keeps him entertained for hours

The 10 year old and 9 year old are both really into Marvel too so maybe something relating to that brand. Airfix is always popular too, though would be a bit young for the 5 year old.

A Board game they could all play together or Jigsaws? Horrible Histories boxset?

Lego?

All my step children (both the boys and girls) are also really into Onsie's at the moment. Could that be an option?

Taffeta Wed 26-Nov-14 16:50:45

My 11 yo DS would love ( and for the last few years ) a footie annual and selection box, as mentioned above.

attheendoftheday Wed 26-Nov-14 20:51:35

What's your budget?

For the 5 and 7 year olds I buy for I've got a Lego board game and a playmobil viking set.

msjasonbourne Wed 26-Nov-14 21:12:07

Thanks for all the ideas. Budget is £10 to £15

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now