Talk

Advanced search

Zoobs?

(7 Posts)
doNOTcallMEhun Tue 25-Nov-14 18:45:36

So I've seen these mentioned on here, what ages are your sons you are buying them for?

IAmAPaleontologist Tue 25-Nov-14 18:58:16

zoobs are brilliant! ds1 will be 8 in Jan and enjoys them but i think is growing out of them. dd at 6 still plays with them and ds2 who is 2 loves them.

doNOTcallMEhun Tue 25-Nov-14 19:09:00

Thanks smile quite tempted to get a big tub for my dd 4 and ds 7 to share.

IAmAPaleontologist Tue 25-Nov-14 20:27:33

You do need quite a lot to make stuff though. The instructions in the boxes with ideas tend to take up most of the pieces which causes a LOT of fighting.

LucasNorthsTwiglets Tue 25-Nov-14 20:50:03

It's quite hard for small hands to snap into place too. I'd say age 6 or 7 is good.

HuevosRancheros Tue 25-Nov-14 20:54:47

Got them for DS when he turned 3, he's 4 now and still loves them, as does dd, 6. But he does sometimes get his fingers caught in them when snapping them together. It is only occasional though!

Have you got/considered Knex? Mine tend to play with that more than Zoobs, they seem to be able to make more stuff, be more imaginative with it for some reason....

erin99 Tue 25-Nov-14 21:16:28

I adore them. They are so clever, and fit together in so many ways. Fabulous. Last christmas all the adults kept playing with them.

Unfortunately DC in this house have other ideas and have barely touched them. They are 6 and 8. DS is loyal to Trio.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now