Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find a nice Kindle paperwhite case

(9 Posts)
Dancergirl Tue 25-Nov-14 14:42:37

I really want one that's ballet themed. Found a great website called Cafe Press who do loads but they're all out of stock and they don't know when they'll get more in.

Had a quick look round online and can only find Kindle Fire cases which won't fit.

Can anyone help? Failing the ballet theme, where can I look for a nice/unusual case?

Davros Tue 25-Nov-14 20:28:46

Does it have to be a case? I've got a skin on mine from amazon. DD loved it so much we had to get a skin for hers and discard the cover she claimed to love so much.

Misty9 Tue 25-Nov-14 22:36:53

Does zazzle sell them? They seem to sell most things!

ChippyMinton Tue 25-Nov-14 22:56:44

The 'official' leather case is lovely, fits like a glove and switches the kindle on when you open it, off when you close it.

Ohwhatfuckeryisthis Tue 25-Nov-14 23:03:54

Got mine from Lente designs-supporting british industry and quite funky too.

OnIlkleyMoorBahTwat Wed 26-Nov-14 09:48:18

I got a copy of the official case off Amazon. The brand is Swees and it fits perfectly, looks nice, does the switchy on/off witchcraft thing and was less than half the price of the real thing.

This was over a year ago and it is still good as new, despite daily kindle reading.

Dancergirl Wed 26-Nov-14 10:14:54

Def has to be a case rather than a skin.

The ballet ones from cafe press look lovely but they have in idea when they'll be back in.

Maybe I should play safe and get a plain one rather than guess which design dd would like....

Dancergirl Wed 26-Nov-14 10:19:11

Actually I like the look of the Lente designs ones especially the swirly patterned ones, thanks ohwhat

Dancergirl Wed 26-Nov-14 16:38:00

I've bought the swirly ones from Lente, red for dd1 and blue for dd2.

Their customer service is really excellent, thanks for the tip ohwhat I really recommend this company.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now