Talk

Advanced search

Playmobil Campervan

(15 Posts)
mejon Mon 24-Nov-14 16:04:07

It's currently on Amazon for £25.49 down from £38 this morning. I'm assuming they're matching the Argos price (though Argos weren't allowing me to order this morning due to stock/delivery depot discrepancy). Been checking daily for a bargain so I've now bought it to put away for DD2's birthday in February.

Leeds2 Mon 24-Nov-14 16:12:56

Sounds like a bargain!

duplodon Mon 24-Nov-14 21:24:02

I got it for 28 a few weeks back and was delighted, got the swimming pool too for 18!!

RedLentil Mon 24-Nov-14 21:27:33

Truly one of the best presents of all time. Whoever gets it will love it.
(The Playmobil bin truck comes a close second)

duplodon Mon 24-Nov-14 21:30:35

Oh really RedLentil? I am going to have to sit on my hands to stop going to look for the dump truck now!

BirdhouseInYourSoul Mon 24-Nov-14 22:00:32

DS got it last year and it's played with quite a bit. As is the dump truck!

It's the first thing his cousins reach for when they visit and also the one thing I don't mind tidying away... smile

girliefriend Mon 24-Nov-14 22:01:39

My 8yo dd has this and had played with it pretty much daily since last christmas smile

GoingToBedfordshire Mon 24-Nov-14 22:03:23

Gets played with a lot here - get it!

TheRealMaryMillington Mon 24-Nov-14 22:04:16

DS got it last year. One of the most payed with things in our house and all the little accessories are superb

GoingToBedfordshire Mon 24-Nov-14 22:04:32

Doh, read the OP properly, I see you already did!

Am sure she will love it.

PigeonPie Mon 24-Nov-14 22:07:01

DS2 had it for a birthday, possibly 3 years ago (can't quite remember)! Anyway, the DSs are now 9 and almost 7 and they were playing with it today! Worth every penny smile

PigeonPie Mon 24-Nov-14 22:07:16

DS2 had it for a birthday, possibly 3 years ago (can't quite remember)! Anyway, the DSs are now 9 and almost 7 and they were playing with it today! Worth every penny smile

PigeonPie Mon 24-Nov-14 22:07:37

So good I said it twice - sorry!

nailslikeknives Mon 24-Nov-14 22:09:52

Playmobil is fab, so good to get a bargain. I throw the Playmobile Theatre into the 'best toy ever' mix! Merry Chrimbo grin

mejon Mon 24-Nov-14 22:42:50

Glad it's getting the MN seal of approval - delighted to have got a bargain. I've also bought her some other bits - including a 2nd hand take-along house on Ebay for only a couple of pounds less than they're going new at the moment angry and some fairy and unicorn playsets. Oh, and the take-along pony thing grin. Hope they're more successful than the dolls house DD1 got at the same age. I'll be splitting them between Christmas and birthday incase she gets too overwhelmed and spontaneously combusts.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now