Talk

Advanced search

Ideas needed for nearly 4 yr old DD

(12 Posts)
VerucaInTheNutRoom Mon 24-Nov-14 11:52:20

Hi folks, can any suggest any ideas for my DD? She will be 4 in Feb. She is going to ask Santa for a double buggy for her dolls and I've got her a Peppa Pig camper van, a few dressing up outfits, books
and jigsaws. Is she too small for Hama beads? She's not massively keen on Frozen, Disney princesses and Barbie (yet).

Justguessing Mon 24-Nov-14 12:17:24

My dd is the same age as yours and she'll be getting:

- a my little pony
- the digger lego juniors kit
- a market stall (it's cardboard and £10 from ikea)
- an elc ice cream set
- the asda elsa dress
- the smallest shopkins set I could find (she's a lover of plastic tat but I'm not!)
- books
- pjs, pants and vests

She's been repeatedly asking for a stretchkins for a little while now so I may get her one of those if the Christmas budget allows.

She was given Hamas beads last year but they looked a bit fiddly so they've never been out the box. She does love all things crafty though and will be getting pens and a stamping set from wider family members.

VerucaInTheNutRoom Mon 24-Nov-14 12:40:53

Great, thanks for the ideas. I've never heard of stretchkins, I'll have to look them up.

pregnantpause Mon 24-Nov-14 12:50:32

Mine ( four in jan) is getting my little pony, horses and twilights castle. She's also getting lego, and lots of dress up stuff. Tbh though mine is into frozen and barbie crap but I try to discourage it. Though the dress up includes the perfunctory elsa dressshockconfused

curiousgeorgie Mon 24-Nov-14 12:52:08

My DD has just turned 4 and she's most excited about getting a Lucy the Dog..

pregnantpause Mon 24-Nov-14 12:52:16

Ooh I have also got her a robot mermaid and fish which can swim in the bath with her - about three quid in BMs and probably won't last long, but I know these will be a hit.

MummyPig24 Mon 24-Nov-14 13:08:38

So far dd who is 4 has
Elsa dress
Anna dress
Elsa tiara
Sticker book
My little pony annual
Disney princess lip gloss set
Moshi monsters

She will also get a small Lego set, chocolate, crafty bits, slippers, toothbrush, DVD, my little pony. I think for a main present she will get the snow glow elsa (if I ever find one!) or a baby Annabell. She is very into all the Disney pink crap though.

mejon Mon 24-Nov-14 13:16:27

Mine is also 4 in February. I've bought:

Peppa Pig teaset in a picnic case - hopefully unbreakable unlike the lovely tin one she crushed last year!
Buckaroo
Playmobil house
Playmobil carry horse thing
Playmobil fairy thing - will keep one or more back for her Birthday
Digipet bird
Dress

Will probably get a couple of other little bits though I'm trying to cut back this year as both DDs have mounds of stuff and will be getting from others too.

1122christy Mon 24-Nov-14 13:42:10

My daughter who was 4 in July will be getting
A bike
Nerf gun
Disney infinity characters
Leapfrog scribble and write
Robo mermaid
Dance & fly fairy
Make up
Play do
Cuddleuppets Lambie

mydaftlass Mon 24-Nov-14 13:46:28

How about orchard toys games? My DD is 4 and loves them, especially Tummy Ache and Shopping List.

She's asked for Digi birds, a scooter, a cuddly wall, texta spiderman and a real dinosaur!

306235388 Mon 24-Nov-14 13:54:49

Dd is just 4 and is also getting a double buggy as well as...

Snow glow elsa
Anna and sleigh
Dressing up stuff
Doctors kit
Teachers kit
Sports day kit ( from Argos)
Playdoh
CD player and a couple of CDs
Hot wheels
Make up set
Ben and holly figures and DVD

VerucaInTheNutRoom Mon 24-Nov-14 14:59:26

Thanks everyone! DD has an older brother so we already have things like a toy kitchen, playdoh, orchard games. I think she might like a teachers kit and maybe I will get her some Frozen bits and pieces as she's getting the DVD from her grandparents for Christmas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now