Talk

Advanced search

DD has asked for Morph characters

(8 Posts)
anotherdayanothersquabble Sun 23-Nov-14 16:59:12

Anyone seen any on line? I live abroad so can't pop in anywhere. I have seen something on Amazon (animation set, looks good) but looking for other ideas!

MyPandaisasecretmonster Sun 23-Nov-14 17:03:53

I know in Toy Master they have a Morph board Game that you have to make your own figures with , if that's any good to you ?

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 23-Nov-14 17:17:19

Hawkins Bazaar had some Morph products (an don't forget his arch rival Chas wink )

Clueing4looks Sun 23-Nov-14 18:07:42

I've only ever seen them in the science museum - they do have an online store but I've never ordered from there so can't vouch for them

Cockadoodledooo Sun 23-Nov-14 18:26:52

Buy her some plasticine and some googly eyes grin

anotherdayanothersquabble Mon 24-Nov-14 20:14:09

Thank you all!! The board game looks better than the animate game I had found and I quite like the plasticine idea!!

Notname Mon 24-Nov-14 22:45:13

There's a make your own mini plasticine morph kit on amazon for just £2.99. There used to be a larger version with DVD but that seems to be only available brought market place now and much more expensive (bought it as a guft for someone for under £10 a couple of years ago and it looked nice).

TheFairyCaravan Mon 24-Nov-14 22:50:47

Morph shop, they don't have characters though. sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now