Talk

Advanced search

Imaginext

(4 Posts)
RedButtonhole Sun 23-Nov-14 14:20:23

Supernova Battle Rover.

I have been struggling over what to get DS as his "main" present and have come across this on amazon

He has the imaginext castle at his grandparents' huse which has paid for itself in hours of play and I thought this looked good.

Can't seem to find any reviews that don't say "waiting for Christmas to be played with" and just wondered what your thoughts were.

IgnoreMeEveryOtherReindeerDoes Sun 23-Nov-14 14:55:57

I was tempted to buy it a while ago when it was reduced in smyths, looks fab, the only reason I had to tell myself no, is because its huge and my living room already has big wooden kitchen and other toys as DS only has a tiny box room.

Do look at toys r us or smyths as price has been around £79-£89

RedButtonhole Sun 23-Nov-14 15:27:32

Thanks Ignore I'll be keeping an eye on the price over the next fortnight or so until I get paid, it seems to be £100 everywhere at the minute but that could change or I might find a voucher code or something.

I don't have many large toys in the house and DS bedroom is a very good size so not worried about it taking up space, I just would like to know if it's worth such alot of money, it's at the very top end of my budget for his "main" gift, probably slightly over.

RedButtonhole Sun 23-Nov-14 22:10:49

bump?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now