Talk

Advanced search

Ds's christmas list

(11 Posts)
Hurricaneinateacup Sun 23-Nov-14 10:57:48

He's 5 and a half and this is his list this year:

Deer Santa

I wud like a gaim and I wud like a teddee and I wud like a book and a sprise (surprise).
Thank you
Love Little Hurricane

At least that's easy enough! I've already got him those things!

schmeegle Sun 23-Nov-14 11:01:16

Bless him that's sweet!

It's a lovely age.

Hurricaneinateacup Sun 23-Nov-14 11:13:48

Yes I'm appreciating it whilst it lasts. No doubt it will soon be xboxes and iPhones.

fuzzpig Sun 23-Nov-14 11:35:12

Aww that's lovely! What's the surprise you're getting him? smile

RedButtonhole Sun 23-Nov-14 11:37:05

Awh that's lovely. What's his surprise?

DS is the same age and I haven't a clue what to get him. We will need to get started on the Santa letter soon.

DillydollyRIP Sun 23-Nov-14 11:37:56

That's a nice list, nothing too tricky.
I'm just grateful I don't have a dd that's into Frozen (one's 11 and the other 1.5), my friend is going crazy trying to get a Snow Glow Elsa!

erin99 Sun 23-Nov-14 11:40:23

How lovely!

My DS is nearly 6 and he wants surprises. Any attempts by me to run ideas past him are met with "no, don't show me because then it won't be a surprise" so I am completely on my own.

DamselNotInHerDress Sun 23-Nov-14 12:54:10

That's a sweet list smile
Id love to read all the old letters the dc wrote to FC, but can't as they all go up the chimney!

GlowWine Sun 23-Nov-14 13:18:33

It's lovely fsmile
My DD is 7 and discovered the Argos catalogue this year. So we got a copied-out list of every moshi-themed item available.. Lucky tht list is only 'ideas' for santa and there might not be more than one of those wishes fulfilled!

Hurricaneinateacup Sun 23-Nov-14 13:30:29

Well he will have a few I expect but I've got him dino-opoly and the Star Wars command destroyer and some magnatiles. He's not demanding but he's done quite well. I had the twitch.

nocutsnobuttsnococonuts Sun 23-Nov-14 16:35:47

thats really sweet!! now dd has had her birthday we will need to get her to write her list..

she has said several times that she would like soft pokemon in opening poke balls which will be a problem as cant find any. ..

a couple of years ago she asked for a pink sonic... nightmare trying to find someone to crochet one! her reasoning is that Santa's magic and can make any toy! only downside to not having tv for adverts, she seems to make things up!! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now