Talk

Advanced search

Ideas for Cracker Gifts for Men

(9 Posts)
easylife73 Sun 23-Nov-14 10:29:23

I am doing my own crackers this year, and am totally stuck for ideas for gifts for the men. Not prepared to spend more than a couple of quid each (tight grin

The ladies have earrings, the kids have lego minifigures, but the men are proving more difficult.

I have DH, Dad (aged 72) and BIL. Obviously need to be quite small to fit in the crackeres comfortably.

Any ideas gratefully received!

Clueing4looks Sun 23-Nov-14 10:54:33

Any of them wear glasses? You can get the fancier cleaning cloth things from an opticians. Or, if they're anything like the men in my family, a lego mini figure same as the kids!

Wiifitmama Sun 23-Nov-14 10:57:15

My dh is getting a whisky miniature in his cracker. And father in law is getting a wine aerator/pourer in his. I did consider rolled up new socks too at one point

easylife73 Sun 23-Nov-14 11:16:56

Nope, unfortunately the only one who wears glasses is me! Very nervous of drink miniatures as last year I put lip glosses in (for the ladies, not the men!) and one flew out of the cracker, hit the floor and broke. Plus one of the men is a non-drinker anyway. Otherwise they'd have been good suggestions!

Clueing4looks Sun 23-Nov-14 11:25:00

Ah that's a shame. I know it's boring but what about a key ring of some sort? Or a help for heroes/other charity type wristband?

xalyssx Sun 23-Nov-14 11:26:12

I've got a pair of cufflinks, a pair of headphones and a mini keyring screwdriver in mine.

erin99 Sun 23-Nov-14 12:37:00

Some 'grown up' chocolates - chocolate coated coffee beans (whittards), chocolate liqueur chocolates, choc coated brandy cherries.

Leeds2 Sun 23-Nov-14 14:22:38

A lottery ticket.

Memory stick.

easylife73 Mon 24-Nov-14 07:49:30

Thanks for the ideas...they're not the type of blokes to go for wristbands, don't wear cufflinks, BIL had the screwdriver last year I think, already have chocolates in the crackers and one doesn't agree with gambling, so lottery ticket would be out. Blimey, they're a difficult bunch! Could do headphones/keyring for one though and lottery tickets for the other two, so definitely a poSsibility! Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now