Talk

Advanced search

Innotab 3s! good games ect for 5yr old girls please

(4 Posts)
cremeeggsrock Sat 22-Nov-14 17:39:48

Hello oh wise onessmile

I am after some good/positive feedback about the Innotab 3S as its been bought by inlaws for daughters xmas...............!

Due to relationship cant say ive heard loads of bad...............please make me feel more excited about what it can do, and what games are fun for a young 5yr old girl.

Thanks in advancesmile

MrsBeeZed Sat 22-Nov-14 19:07:55

My DD (6) was given an Innotab 3s last Christmas and loves it. It is great for viewing uploaded videos and songs as well as for the games. There's also a function called Kid Connect which will allow you both to send and receive text and picture messages between Innotab and smartphone provided you download the app to your phone.
Games that my DD loves are Doc McStuffins, Disney Fairies and the Minnie Mouse game. We've also downloaded games from the store and she particularly enjoys Super Kid Chef.
I'm sure your DD will have fun with it smile

cremeeggsrock Sat 22-Nov-14 20:25:22

thanks MrsBeeZed: Just heard so much bad I was worried about itsmile what sort of music can you download? chart stuff Disney songs??????

MrsBeeZed Tue 25-Nov-14 20:23:40

Sorry for the delay! You can upload mp3 files to it so if you have any tracks loaded to your pc or laptop just use the Innotab cable to transfer the files across. We've also ripped her favourite DVDs and transferred across to it as it reads various video formats (avi, etc).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now