Talk

Advanced search

Was there a deal on a tassimo anywhere?

(5 Posts)
attheendoftheday Wed 19-Nov-14 17:22:18

I have a vague recollection of seeing one on here somewhere. Probably the bargain thread, but I can't find anything now. Due to the expiry of our last coffee machine I'm considering this as a birthday present for dp, so it would be a big help.

Thanks!

Lifesalemon Wed 19-Nov-14 17:35:49

Argos have one half price at the moment. Just seen it in our local store.

annielostit Wed 19-Nov-14 17:38:02

Check curry's as well, sure I text dsis about it.

BirdhouseInYourSoul Wed 19-Nov-14 17:45:26

Sainsburys had a deal on but not entirely sure what it was exactly. The pods are 4 for 3 on offer at the moment too.

Tesco had a third off the pods too.

I got one a few weeks ago via the costa reward card. It was £40 (I think) an included a costa cup and some lattes plus extra points to spend instore.

Plus when I registered my machine on the tassimo site I got a £10 voucher. They also have a deal if you spend £40 then you get a free pod organiser worth £20. So if you did get him a machine (from wherever...) maybe you could register it and order a nice selection of coffees/hot chocs etc and get the organiser for free so he gets a nice full hamper of stuff too.

For £30 odd I got enough pods to last for about 6 months and the organiser too smile

attheendoftheday Wed 19-Nov-14 19:02:52

Fab! Thanks for all the tips. Especially about registering the machine, wouldn't have occurred to me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now