Talk

Advanced search

Warning for parents who are giving their child an Innotab Max...

(4 Posts)
HoHoHappyHolidays Wed 19-Nov-14 13:18:52

OMG It takes so long to set up sad and I had to call the helpline twice as it was all so confusing!

I 100% advise you charge it, set it up then wrap it and give it all ready to use smile

Lilicat1013 Wed 19-Nov-14 15:30:40

That is good advice for the Leappad as well, it wasn't hard to set up but it did make it more fun on the day.

The Leapreader was a bit of a pain to set up but partly due to Leapfrog connect playing up. I managed to set it up and get it back in the packaging looking like it had never been touched.

My Pal Scout/Violet toys can also be set up without removing them from the packaging. It is a bit fiddly but it means they are easier to wrap and you can have them play Christmas songs.

I buy too many Leapfrog brand toys!

HoHoHappyHolidays Wed 19-Nov-14 15:34:33

Update: The bloody thing broke shock The screen stopped responding sad Sending it right back sad

chloejaynemummy Wed 19-Nov-14 20:27:42

I actually set my lg leappad up last night ready for Xmas day! So I haven't got to sit there and do it on the day with a impatient toddler xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now