Talk

Advanced search

Present ideas for my 9yo twin cousins

(11 Posts)
BedPig2013 Wed 19-Nov-14 05:58:20

Both girls and I've absolutely no ideas! They don't really play with toys any more but they're quite in to crafts and they also still love teddies and snuggly things but they've already got favourite soft toys and those pillow pals. I think they're a bit young for make up bits still, any help is very appreciated smile

jThompson Wed 19-Nov-14 13:21:17

My 10 year of is wanting a nerf rebelle, the ones with the secret message bullets would be nice since they have someone to send them too.

Over the summer we had kids from 7 - 12 playing nerf games in the garden.

Leeds2 Wed 19-Nov-14 14:22:18

Loom bands.

Pyjama case and pyjamas.

Sequin art kit.

Lilicat1013 Wed 19-Nov-14 15:52:57

Would Build a Bear be suitable? I am not really sure what age it goes up to. I know they do vouchers though.

BedPig2013 Wed 19-Nov-14 17:47:34

Great ideas thanks, jThompson I'm not sure that they'd be in to nerf guns really, they're quite girly. The pyjama case idea is what I might go for I think, they'd love that and I did have a look in the build a bear workshop today but oyr nearest store is quite far away so I think that the vouchers might be forgotten about before they go there. Thanks again

Norfolkandchance1234 Thu 20-Nov-14 12:42:21

Dohvinci, cool cardz,

Stewedcoot Thu 20-Nov-14 12:44:28

My dd became quite interested in sewing when she was 9 yrs old, although I know it's not everyone's cup of tea.

Some lovely things here though:

www.buttonbag.co.uk/

marne2 Thu 20-Nov-14 12:54:10

My dd is 10 and has asked for a tummy stuffer and bright eyes blanket ( she loves her pillow pet too ). My dd isn't really girly other than her love for all things soft. She loves reading so I have bought her quite a few books and a funky pair of headphones to use on her laptop.

twolittledarlings Thu 20-Nov-14 16:06:18

Klutz nail book from Amazon though cheaper in asda direct
You can get more nail varnish and nail varnish remover pads

Also clay charm klutz book from amazon
Hama beads kit
Sequin art kit
Maybe a knitting kit with wool and thick needles and a learn to knit book
If they wear earrings then you can get them The Little book of earrings from amazon or shop around also earrings from Claires
Alarm clock docking station if they have iPods
Headphones
Nail drying kit

AlphaBravoHenryFoxtons Thu 20-Nov-14 19:13:01

How about a magic kit?

Muchtoomuchtodo Thu 20-Nov-14 19:19:52

Something like this bag

There's loads of different designs so they can have similar but not the same.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now