Talk

Advanced search

ex seeing son on Christmas day

(6 Posts)
pippar44 Mon 17-Nov-14 12:04:05

Hi I'm new to this forum. I'm a single mum to a boy of 16 months. I have always tried to be on good terms with my ex for the sake of our son. He was to come to see our son on Christmas day but has on w told me he wants to spend the day on his own and isn't sure if he will even see my son at all. So v angrynwith him any advice

EhricLovesTheBhrothers Mon 17-Nov-14 12:05:55

My advice is relax, enjoy Xmas, your son won't know or care.

schmeegle Mon 17-Nov-14 12:12:54

Yip to Ehrics advice. Your son won't have a clue so don't worry about him. The trick is for you not to get upset about it and just concentrate on enjoying a wonderful day with your little boy. It's your exs loss, not yours!

Leeds2 Mon 17-Nov-14 12:25:28

Your DS will have no idea. Don't brood on it, and enjoy the day.

There has to be a possibility that Ex is trying to wind you up. Don't let him!

pippar44 Mon 17-Nov-14 13:09:45

Thanks it is his loss he is missing out on our son

girlywhirly Mon 17-Nov-14 13:48:41

It's the ex's loss. Plan to have a lovely day with your little boy, stick to his usual routine and don't give the ex another thought. Ds is too young to know that the day is special, or that his dad should be seeing him.

Be glad that there is no dispute over whose turn it is to have him for Christmas Day, and that you will have him to yourself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now