Talk

Advanced search

Doll, pram set but not too pink??

(9 Posts)
xpatmama Fri 14-Nov-14 22:52:41

So it's clear my nearly 4 yr old would love a doll plus extra clothes, high chair, buggy type thing.

The problem is either it all seems to be pink and plasticy or incredibly expensive wooden stuff...

Has anyone found a happy medium between pink tat and break the bank????

Shootthemoon Fri 14-Nov-14 22:54:10

John Lewis have a navy blue stick type doll pram for £10 - or at least they did last year smile

stargirl1701 Fri 14-Nov-14 22:54:53

eBay grin

xpatmama Fri 14-Nov-14 23:04:18

Thanks! John lewis do have the stick chair and also in a more inoffensive pink shoot! Shockingly they also have a dolls silver cross for 300 pounds! Argh!

threepiecesuite Fri 14-Nov-14 23:21:00

Yeah I know someone who has 2 of the Silver Cross dolls prams, one for each DD. They are massive.
What's wrong with the £24.99 one from B&M like the rest of us get?!

Or this is quite sensible looking for £35.00 purple pram

PinkOboe Fri 14-Nov-14 23:23:49

Dd is the same age and wants the same kind of stuff. I got this push chair and although its a bit pink she really wants one that looks 'real' I was also attracted by it folding. I really don't want a dolls pram occupying the space in the hall that's had a real push chair I for the last 3 years

I've also got a cute wooden bed from ikea and a John Lewis car seat.

MsAspreyDiamonds Sat 15-Nov-14 05:22:29

ELC have a set reduced to thirtyish but I think it is pale pink and white. It includes a pushchair, highchair and other bits.

xpatmama Sat 15-Nov-14 09:48:41

Aha the bayer chic line is actually pretty ok. I think I'll go for one of them.

xpatmama Sat 15-Nov-14 10:39:37

Thanks all!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now