Talk

Advanced search

Disney Fairies...

(6 Posts)
Asleeponasunbeam Fri 14-Nov-14 21:05:35

My 5 year old DD has just discovered Tinkerbell, so a whole new world of gift opportunities has opened up. This is good for me as I am generally charged with coming up with 'ideas' for the extended family.

Is this stuff currently popular/ available in high street shops? I can't say I've seen much around, but haven't been looking really (as this is a very new, though intense, interest).

Anything to avoid/ anything really great?

wigglesrock Fri 14-Nov-14 21:17:12

I was in the Disney Store today and they've loads. The Tinkerbell animator doll is lovely. One of my daughters loves Zarina - the Pirate fairy and all the other fairies. She can name them I can't smile. Smyths, Toys R Us, Argos, Tesco, Asda all have merchandise. My local Sainsburys usually carries a good range of the dolls (Barbie type figures). There's loads of DVDs and related colouring books, activity packs, costumes.

Asleeponasunbeam Fri 14-Nov-14 21:18:22

Great, thanks. The many friends and relations can be thoroughly let loose then. Yay, thinking over!

SkaterGrrrrl Tue 18-Nov-14 14:10:20

DD (5) loves the DVDs and there are lots of them.

StantonLacy Tue 18-Nov-14 14:23:28

I've just bought this book for DD, who is also fairy mad - it's really lovely, with tons of detail and lots of beautiful pictures ��
www.amazon.co.uk/Disney-Fairies-Ultimate-Guide-Magical/dp/1405356685/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1416320426&sr=8-2&keywords=disney+fairies+ultimate

RoundRobinSparkles Tue 18-Nov-14 14:30:56

Agree that they have loads of the characters in the Disney Store. I always prefer the Disney store versions of dolls to the other shop versions.

They have loads in Tesco and other toy shops too. Many do dressing up costumes too (the Disney Store ones are beautiful but ££. Sometimes £40 whereas ones in Asda are £12).

We bought DD2 a Tinkerbell doll and she chewed her toes off! shock <sob>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now