Talk

Advanced search

Best websites for Christmas shopping ?

(9 Posts)
frumpet Fri 14-Nov-14 11:31:25

Need to get a move on with my gift buying , got main presents so looking at stocking fillers and general lovely gifts for friends .

marne2 Fri 14-Nov-14 11:53:13

Amazon
Not on the high street.
Bodyshop ( often have good offers online ).
Boots (3 for 2).
Cath kidston ( have free deliver over £25 and there's a few nice gifts reduced ).
Smyths toy store ( lots of good offers)
Debenhams

curiousgeorgie Fri 14-Nov-14 14:04:28

I've got 90% of mine from Amazon this year...

BettyFocker Fri 14-Nov-14 15:20:48

I've bought almost everything from Amazon too. I keep the items in my wish list, which shows when they go down and by how much compared to when you added them to the list. When they go down to a reasonable amount I buy them! Only pain is the minimum £10 spend for free delivery now. Used to buy loads of little bits here and there but now I have to wait until I'm buying a few items to make it worthwhile.

Asda Direct have a few bargains. Bought DS a couple little bits from there.

Dancingqueen17 Fri 14-Nov-14 16:18:17

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

sophie150 Fri 14-Nov-14 22:55:37

Etsy- lots of really nice handmade stuff. Done most of my present shopping here this year.

DaisyFlowerChain Fri 14-Nov-14 23:18:33

I have also done most of mine at Amazon as they pretty much sell everything. Debenhams, Body Shop and Next are all great too.

Mrsgrumble Fri 14-Nov-14 23:19:41

I love gap and always good deals

Amazon, of course

bobs123 Fri 14-Nov-14 23:30:01

I used to use Amazon for most presses, but DD wants loads of books and I'm finding good quality 2nd hand on ebay is cheaper - even from sellers who sell on both sites!

Other than that - anywhere with the biggest discount. I also use DDs NUS/unidays for discounts.

EG DD wants a dressing gown from Dorothy Perkins. Atm they are doing up to 30% off everything. So this was discounted from £26 to £20.80. I then found a code for free delivery saving £3.99, and then got a further 10% off with student discount, so now paid £17.28 instead of £29.99. Quite proud of that one grin.

This time of year always seems the best for buying Christmas presses.

Idealo can be good for comparing prices - electrical items etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now