Talk

Advanced search

A real treat for a great guy.

(8 Posts)
Captainbarnacles1101 Thu 13-Nov-14 19:39:03

Hi,
Every year my DP choses fab presents for me and never ever expects anything in return but does like a nice Christmas dinner.

This year want to get him something really nice I have about £200 to spend on him. He already has a great watch and all the techie things so I'm sort of stumped

Has anyone any great ideas please. Xxx

LokiBear Thu 13-Nov-14 19:43:25

Tickets to a comedy or music gig? Weekend away? I bought my DH a meal at the hares hind in Bray and booked a hotel room for his 30th. Amazing!

Cric Thu 13-Nov-14 19:48:16

Does he like football?

Cric Thu 13-Nov-14 19:48:38

If he does what team?

WishUponAStar88 Thu 13-Nov-14 19:52:10

Depends what he likes really! Tickets to sporting/ comedy/ music event? The rugby world cup tickets that didn't sell in the ballot are coming on general sale at the end of the month.
I bought my dh a track day at Silverstone where he got to drive a single seater race cars around the track which he loved!

HoHoHappyHolidays Thu 13-Nov-14 20:05:40

My DH loved getting a remote control helicopter- but he is a big kid smile

Captainbarnacles1101 Thu 13-Nov-14 21:54:39

Yes he loves Liverpool! I mean is totally devoted. I have bought him a signed shirt for his birthday and had him mentioned in the fan mag. He also has tickets for 6 of the matches coming up. He was up online earlier in the week buying tickets!!!

Cric Fri 14-Nov-14 06:48:31

My husband loves retro kits. https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/premiership-clubs/liverpool.html
You could find out a year that something special happened to them and buy a shirt for that year. Also www.notonthehighstreet.com/thecomficottage/product/liverpool-f-c-newspaper-headlines-large-book
Hope that helps grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now