Talk

Advanced search

Mini Ipad and kids football strip?

(6 Posts)
MonicasEyebrow Tue 11-Nov-14 20:40:08

Hello peeps
Any ideas of the best places to get a good price on these two items? I know nothing about Ipads, nor football. I think it will be an international team strip I'll be wanting. As for the Ipad - it's for a teen, who's not into gaming particularly if that helps!? Don't care about colour.
Any advice really appreciated smile

chocolatereindeer Tue 11-Nov-14 21:15:27

There was a code floating around for £30 off your first order (min. spend £60) on Very/Isme (check the bargain thread), which you could use to buy the ipad mini. I think you had to open a credit account for that offer, but you can always pay it off in full straight away.

For the football kit the first place I'd look it sports direct.

Haribotangfastic Tue 11-Nov-14 22:57:39

Not necessarily the cheapest place (although they do price match) but John Lewis offer a 3 year warrantee on their iPads. Might be worth spending a little more for the extra warrantee.

DillydollyRIP Wed 12-Nov-14 10:24:17

You can get the ipad mini for 179 from tesco (it's 199 but you get £20 off with this Code: TDX-WXRT)

I've bought one for my 11yo dd.

MonicasEyebrow Wed 12-Nov-14 10:44:43

Great - thanks for these! I am investigating Ipads right now smile
I looked at football strips online at Sports Direct - couldn't see any for kids though confused

Thudercatsrule Wed 12-Nov-14 14:48:12

What age for the football kit? Adidas have got some kits.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now