Talk

Advanced search

The Onesie Thread

(13 Posts)
fuzzpig Tue 11-Nov-14 17:42:53

DH will groan in despair but tough luck I reckon the DCs' Xmas eve pjs should be onesies again grin they love them so much!

Anyone seen any nice ones? Or perhaps if people are looking for specific types they could ask here?

Last year I got DD a panda (pattern, not a dress up type thing) one from Next, it's lasted beautifully so I'll definitely look there again.

I'd like to know if Primark ones last well? It's so hit and miss.

Angelto5 Tue 11-Nov-14 17:53:14

Saw a bugs bunny adult onesie in asda. They do a pretty good range for all ages & genders.

HelpMeGetOutOfHere Tue 11-Nov-14 17:55:35

Primary is hit and miss. Dd had a fluffy monkey one that fell apart a bit more with each wash but has a fleece Daisy Duck one that is still fine after 2 years just a bit bobbly.

The asda ones seem to last well. Dd got a pink leopard from there last year.

Ds2 has fluffy ones from next and they have washed and lasted well.

IceLemonGin Tue 11-Nov-14 18:04:51

I want a novelty one for DH or even one with an American flag...any ideas?

LikeSilver Tue 11-Nov-14 18:10:23

Amazon is good for onesies. I have a dinosaur one with a tail and I got DH a Cookie Monster one for Christmas.

Dd has a Disney princess one from Primark which has been fine but that's our only one from there.

fuzzpig Tue 11-Nov-14 18:32:53

Is there a particular company on amazon?

I also saw shortie ones (like a strappy top with shorts but all in one) in BHS earlier this year, I wish I'd got one for DD's birthday in summer because I guess it's too cold for one now!

If I get a character one for DS I'd probably go for a Gruffalo one - but again a picture one not dress up type. I think they had them in debenhams last year.

He's currently got a minion one which my friend got from tesco - it's brilliant!

LikeSilver Tue 11-Nov-14 18:40:34

I have this and I've found it fine. I will say though I'm 5'6" and it would be a bit short on anyone past 5'10"ish.

Chillycamper Tue 11-Nov-14 19:56:13

Ice lemon

Tkmaxx have these in women's

Stars and Stripes onesie

Perhaps you can track down a men's

TenMinutesEarly Tue 11-Nov-14 20:05:11

Home bargains in store has lots of onesies. Very soft and fluffy. I got dd a pug onesie for £6.99

IceLemonGin Wed 12-Nov-14 12:06:51

Oh thanks Chilly will check them out.

Ten Pug onesie sounds like the perfect present for my pug-loving little bro, such a bargain too. Thank you thanks

Taffeta Wed 12-Nov-14 12:47:56

I just got DD the Monty and Mabel penguin one from John Lewis.

marne2 Wed 12-Nov-14 13:46:20

I have just bought my DS a giraffe one from primark for £9, I went in M&s first and was very tempted by the baboon but was not going to pay £25 shock, I tried to get the John Lewis blue one ( dd won't wear pink ) but they sold out sad.

bryonyelf Wed 12-Nov-14 18:35:31

Sainsburys have lovely christmas ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now