Talk

Advanced search

'Hair stuff' for 7-10 year oldS

(6 Posts)
storminabuttercup Tue 11-Nov-14 13:40:13

My nieces aged between 7-10 have asked for 'hair stuff' I don't have girls so have no ideas. Looking to spend £10 each on the three of them. Can anyone help confused

Tykeisagirl Tue 11-Nov-14 13:45:19

If by hair stuff they mean bobbles, clips, bands and so on your best bet is probably Clair's accessories. They often have three for two on hair things so you could get quite a few bits in there.

jamtoast12 Tue 11-Nov-14 14:17:39

Amazon has hair chalks for £5 which are fab. Claire's also best bet

HelpMeGetOutOfHere Tue 11-Nov-14 14:35:34

claires is good, but can be expensive. Primark is good as lots of the things are only £1 each. I brought my cousin (11) a make up bag, with a hair brush, pack of bands, some glittery clips and head bands etc.

also poundland often have packs of clips/slides with sparkles etc on, dd is very fond of her headband with beaded cats ears on.

£10 in claires won't buy very much.

coffeetofunction Tue 11-Nov-14 14:53:56

My birthday presents for girls this year was "hair bits".... Primark is great for bobbles, shaped like cakes, lollies ect... Asda living to cheap shuffle when if on sale....Our pounf shop often dose good stuff too...I included a brush, the folding ones with a mirror go down well, clips, bobbles, slides, hair band...

storminabuttercup Tue 11-Nov-14 18:19:38

Was just told 'hair stuff' think older one likes trying different styles etc. We've got a Claire's outlet near by and I'll try primark and George thank you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now