Talk

Advanced search

Small gifts for Men.

(13 Posts)
eosmum Mon 10-Nov-14 09:40:40

I have a christmas eve party every year and buy a small gift for everyone. We don't buy adult christmas gifts in our families. I've bought womdee scarves for all the ladies this year, but I'm stumped for the guys. In the past i've bought the guys, christmas aprons, christmas teatowels, bottles of beer, joke presents usually. Anyone any ideas? Budget up to 4quid, but less if possible, there are 9 of them. TIA

Sootgremlin Mon 10-Nov-14 09:45:32

Credit card multi-tool for wallet?

Lego key rings? Or any cheap key ring.

Bottles of real ale would always go down well I would think.

Small die cast car, perhaps same model or colour as their own.

Bit dated as an idea but Christmas handkerchiefs.

Kinder eggs.

erin99 Mon 10-Nov-14 12:25:57

My DH would love some christmassy real ale, even if it's not original.

Magnetic bottle opener

Lindor

Liqueur chocs, eg chocolate coated brandy cherries.

Pint glass

ATailofTwoKitties Mon 10-Nov-14 12:33:53

Chocolate cars?

Quenelle Mon 10-Nov-14 12:38:16

Is this earphone tidy too dull?

As a stocking filler I think it's excellent. I bought one for DH a couple of years ago and he still uses it all the time. I need to get one for myself now.

Mummyboo30 Mon 10-Nov-14 13:47:56

Thinsulate gloves? www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B005OVB4P0/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1415627187&sr=8-3&pi=SY200_QL40

eosmum Mon 10-Nov-14 18:44:13

Thanks everyone, sorry lost my internet connect this morning and only got to reply now. I'll have a good look now.

YaMasYaDaWithAWigOn Mon 10-Nov-14 19:58:37

B+M have a gift box of Christmassy beer called Rosey Nosey, think it's around £4. And I'm sure I've seen in the past that Aldi do single bottles of them too, can't remember price though.

erin99 Mon 10-Nov-14 21:53:42

Rosey nosey is a lovely beer.

Ridgeway have a range - bad elf, very bad elf etc, that go up to v v alcoholic, but I've not tried them.

TheScottishPlay Tue 11-Nov-14 09:55:38

Bright side do Man Tins, Sunday Paper Coin boxes etc. They are reasonably inexpensive. Sorry can't link.

StrangeGlue Tue 11-Nov-14 14:25:48

Are they shirt wearers? V easy to buy cufflink backs on eBay and glue cool buttons to them. Looks lovely and v cheap.

eosmum Thu 13-Nov-14 18:21:01

Thanks guys for the ideas, I ended up following one of the links and found some mini key ring flasks, I have some whiskey to put in, worked out about £3 each. I got dh some of the beers and bits for his stocking.

happyyonisleepyyoni Thu 13-Nov-14 19:18:51

I see you have an answer but I was going to suggest smartphone gloves. I got loads last year for £1.99 ea as small gifts.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now