Talk

Advanced search

Suggestions Mosaics/ craft/"to do things" for 2 dd's....

(5 Posts)
2Hash Sun 09-Nov-14 23:54:43

Hi guys, I have 2 dd's aged 5 & 7 and I am looking for craft/colouring/sticker books ideas? They both like colouring so have loads of that, we have craft boxes but they don't seem to use it much :-( and they have done all the Osborne doll sticker books. So any one have ideas for good mosaics and other "things they can do" . I am going to trawl through all other posts now! Thanks.

unclerory Mon 10-Nov-14 00:28:23

What about a niceish watercolour set? My girls (same ages) love theirs, I think they've got a kiddy set from one of the better brands - possibly Rowney - that has brighter colours than you usually get in a good watercolour set.

How about a loom or a flower press or a first sewing set? Basically something that feels a bit more grown up for the 7 year old especially.

Prizepudding Mon 10-Nov-14 09:03:51

I seen nice klutz books at the weekend which are good, thinking of getting my dd the washi tape sticker or the stencil one, though hoping to get it cheaper than on amazon.

www.amazon.co.uk/Washi-Stickers-Klutz-Akers-Johnson/dp/0545647762

www.amazon.co.uk/Stencil-Art-Klutz-Paula-Hannigan/dp/0545561663/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1415610170&sr=1-1&keywords=Klutz+stencil

2Hash Mon 10-Nov-14 18:40:12

Thanks guys will go looking at those now. This will be the "surprise" and really want to make it usable!!

Stokey Mon 10-Nov-14 18:53:12

Dd1 just got given a Galt Mosaic jewellery box for her birthday. And a stained glass butterfly that she has to paint. Both from John Lewis

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now