Talk

Advanced search

Wreck This Journal - what else to give?

(6 Posts)
KnackeredMuchly Sun 09-Nov-14 09:55:49

I bought 3 of these for my 3 nieces aged 8-11. I was going to get personalised coke bottles but theyve stopped making them, and personalised pens just look lame

Any suggestions up to about £10 a person? I am thinking maybe a personalised calendar, or fun pack of Sharpies.
I don't know why I was so organised I bought them a month ago and have nothing else - I made myself a bit stuck!!

TapDancingPimp Sun 09-Nov-14 11:54:14

You can get some lovely 'scrap booking' kits on Folksy and Etsy, just in case they want to maybe personalise their journals a bit smile. Sharpies sound great too.

Where are you? Selfridges in B'ham are doing personalised Nutella. I got one to see how nice they were but will be buying several more for my two, plus nieces and nephews.

KnackeredMuchly Sun 09-Nov-14 13:26:11

I am a drive away from the Trafford Centre which has a Selfridges I can have a look in. Scrap booking kit sounds fun too. Thanks for the ideas I am off to Google! brew

Takver Sun 09-Nov-14 14:31:50

DD was given a set of personalised (nice) coloured pencils one year - very good for school as they don't get lost!

andadietcoke Sun 09-Nov-14 15:11:56

They definitely have the personalised Nutella station at the Trafford Centre - it's by the sweets.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now