Talk

Advanced search

Christmas Jumper help...

(8 Posts)
70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 08-Nov-14 20:46:30

I'm looking for a 'nice' Christmas top (maybe a cotton or very fine wool blend rather than the thick type, Hot Flushes y'know)

Sequins, beads in gold or silver not cartooney pictures.

Not ££ and available in High Street stores.

Any ideas, anyone seen anything like this?
I'm looking for green, red, navy, black (Christmas colours but not pink, lime or turquoise )

TIA thanks

wigglesrock Sat 08-Nov-14 21:24:10

Next have thin long sleeve tops in at the minute, they've different colours and designs on them. One had a red bow, I think another had a reindeer. There were about 4 different types. They were between £14 and £18. I find it impossible to link on the app, but I'll have a nosy and give it a go again. Primark also do long sleeve tops. I got a Coca Cola one with the polar bears on it last year.

wigglesrock Sat 08-Nov-14 21:28:28

Right had a juke on Next website. The order code is 946-211, if you want a nosy. I saw them in store a few days ago.

HesMyLobster Sun 09-Nov-14 02:28:49

I have this beauty from Next. It arrived today and I'm very pleased with it, lovely quality and flattering fit - subtle but festive, cosy but light. Was looking for something similar last year and no luck, so was delighted to find it. Might even go back and buy the grey one!

Sativa Sun 09-Nov-14 03:40:49

There's one I saw in Asda today - lightweight, fine knit with a squiggly pattern of sequins on the front. In the La Moda range I think. It might be 16 pounds ? I might go back & get it !

blacktreaclecat Sun 09-Nov-14 07:35:27

Monsoon had a lovely silver one
uk.monsoon.co.uk/view/product/uk_catalog/mon_1,mon_1.6/6431380312

PunkrockerGirl Sun 09-Nov-14 07:39:02

Matalan have some lovely ones.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 09-Nov-14 18:40:11

I was in Matalan last week (with my 25% off voucher grin ) buying a parka for DD (gorgeous and snug, she loves it)
They had some nice jumpers there but I didn't look closely.

I do like the Next snowflake one. I'll have a look IRL and see what the cream one is like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now